12 月 14 日，ICE – ITA 意大利对外贸易委员会组织举办了关于中国建筑市场报告的网络研讨会。意大利对外贸易委员会北京办事处首席代表暨ICE中国区及蒙古国总协调官 Gianpaolo Bruno 先生，仲欧脱碳科技总裁 Massimo Bagnasco 先生，ICE 知识产权服务台协调员 Carlo D‘Andrea 先生和 IRIS Ceramica Group 市场总监 Debora Laterza 女士共同出席了网络研讨会。
On December 14th, it was organized by ICE – ITA (Italian Trade Agency) a webinar presentation of the report about the Chinese construction market. Mr. Gianpaolo Bruno, Director of ICE Beijing & Coordinator of ICE Offices in China and Mongolia, Mr. Massimo Bagnasco, CEO of China Europe Carbon Neutral, Mr. Carlo D‘Andrea, ICE IPR Desk Coordinator, and Mrs Debora Laterza, Marketing Director of IRIS Ceramica Group, jointly attended the webinar.
Mr. Bruno, gave an introduction on the Chinese construction market. In 2021, the added value of China’s construction industry reached 25.9% of GDP. The industry employee were about 52 million people. The construction industry confirmed to be a basic pillar in the process of China’s economic development. It is a more mature and challenging market, but it has still great opportunities for several Italian companies active in these field.
Mr. Bagnasco, gave a brief introduction of the study which covers the overall construction sector (professional service providers, infrastructures, civil construction and interior decoration) and an overview about the further development.
Among the key addressing of his presentation:
· Although government intervention may cause the Chinese construction sector to experience fluctuations and unequal growth paths, it remains a pillar industry of the domestic economy and represents a market which should not be ignored by any company with international ambitions.
· The market is immense but, basically, the high-end segments match and can be targeted by Italian companies.
· The market dynamics are always under development and it requires continuous update of the China strategy.
· Despite high growth rates, entering the Chinese market remains an enormous challenge for foreign companies. It requires good planning, timing and an effective choice of business partner.
· New comers should be well prepared, ready to invest and to be resilient along the time.
· To seize the opportunities that China offers, it should be defined which is the most suitable way to approach the market and locally develop the business by a strong positioning.
· 意大利公司应该专注于设计他们的主张，而不仅仅是“奢侈品” 这个关键话题，同时考虑与“身心健康”相关的“质量、可持续性、生活方式（意大利人）、耐用性、优雅”，以及“幸福”的附加值。
· 赋予 B2B 渠道特权。
· 推广新的虚拟平台和新技术趋势（特别是“仅限会员”平台以开发新的 B2B 商机。
· 利用意大利制造在该行业的定位和现有的集体推广活动（如 Salone del Mobile）
· Italian companies should focus on designing their proposition not just on the “luxury” key topic, while considering “quality, sustainability, lifestyle (Italian), durability, elegance,” related to “psycho-physical well-being” and, therefore, the added value of “well- being”.
· Integrated and comprehensive service/supply solution are the most welcomed by Chinese market which is traditionally looking for large players which provide to the “customer” confidence about overall service provision, company reputation, sufficient resources and proper skills.
· Privilege the B2B channels.
· Promote new virtual platforms and new technological trends (in particular “members only” platform to develop new B2B business opportunities
· Italian engineers and architects are among the best in the world for their ability to coordinate different teams with specific professional skills. They are the first ring of the supply chain and they can play a fundamental role in opening up new opportunities.
· Leverage the made-in-Italy positioning in the sector and the existing collective promotion activities (such as Salone del Mobile)
Mr. D‘Andrea, gave a detailed introduction about the most common challenges in term of IP and trademark protection. He provided advices about fundamental action to be taken since the first step approaching China’s market.
Debora Laterza女士介绍了Iris Ceramica Group在中国的长期经验。
Mrs. Debora Laterza, introduced the long-standing experience in China of Iris Ceramica Group.
She explained the progressive approach, made by several steps, taken by its Group which facilitated a deep and well-established consolidation in this huge while very competitive market.
如想了解更多信息和更多详情，请联系: [email protected]
For more information and further details please write to: [email protected]
China Europe Carbon Neutral Technology aims to support and substantially contribute to China’s path towards carbon neutrality in a holistic and inclusive way by gathering all the stakeholders and creating solutions for each challenge.
China Europe Carbon Neutral Technology will play an active and innovative role in providing services to conceive, shape, design and accomplish the transitions needed to achieve carbon neutrality.